POST ALL QUESTIONS HERE in this thread or send email to help@fenziacademy.com

2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago #968812 by Sandi Taylor
Will there be a Facebook page for bronze students?
The topic has been locked.
2 years 6 months ago #969583 by Tara Green
I would take your spot If that’s even possible :)
2 years 6 months ago #969710 by Laurie Ervin
I am having a problem with my pictures uploading upside down. I inverted the original photo and then uploaded it thinking it would then load the ‘upside down’ correctly which would place it right side up, but it still loads upside down.
2 years 6 months ago #973265 by Teri Martin

Beth Gordon wrote: I am not sure if this is a known issue, but attempting to post a message with an emoji will throw a Kunena error like this. This screenshot is on my phone but I was able to replicate the issue on my desktop. Specifically, I tried to use the "slightly smiling" emoji; not sure if others are affected or not.

Edit: This is probably how to fix it if you want to, show to your sysadmin: www.kunena.org/forum/k5-1-support-archiv...-replying-or-quoting

Thanks Beth. We have discussed this previously with our tech and they advised not to make changes based on other related issues but I can bring it up again and see what they say.
2 years 6 months ago #973267 by Teri Martin

Laurie Ervin wrote: I am having a problem with my pictures uploading upside down. I inverted the original photo and then uploaded it thinking it would then load the ‘upside down’ correctly which would place it right side up, but it still loads upside down.[/quote

It is likely to do with the original aspects of the photo. The easiest way around this would be to open your picture on your device and then take a screen shot with the correct rotation and then upload the screenshot.

2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago #973269 by Teri Martin
This forum is not monitored on a regular basis. Please send all enquiries by email to help@fenziacademy.com.

A reminder that many answers to questions can be found under our Help section
www.fenzidogsportsacademy.com/help-page