POST ALL QUESTIONS HERE in this thread or send email to help@fenziacademy.com

4 years 2 months ago #742297 by Mary-Ellen Kelm
Thanks for the response.
I have been just clicking on the copy url and then pasting in the fenzi post in write mode but I was using Firefox. Next time, I'll use Safari and see if that makes a difference. I'll keep you posted.
Dixie (and my human minion Mary-Ellen)
The topic has been locked.
4 years 2 months ago #744417 by Laura Burns
Any idea of when the March workshops will be posted? I'm getting antsy about planning around the registration date to get a working spot. Thank you!
4 years 2 months ago #744830 by Laura Burns
Hey, thanks for posting them! No need to respond!
4 years 2 months ago #745880 by Kathy McClain
Unable to post, keep getting this message, see attached
Attachments:
4 years 2 months ago #745885 by Kathy McClain
Appears to have been one of those smiley faces generated from my phone and not your system. Removed it and it posted right away.
4 years 2 months ago #745907 by Teri Martin

Kathy McClain wrote: Appears to have been one of those smiley faces generated from my phone and not your system. Removed it and it posted right away.

Yes, that is almost always the problem. Glad you got it figured out.
4 years 2 months ago #746198 by Kathy McClain
Hi again Teri,
I’m not getting notifications of announcements, I just double checked and am subscribed. Is this along with registration email problems or something diff? Thanks again,
Kathy
4 years 2 months ago #746523 by Teri Martin

Hi again Teri,
I’m not getting notifications of announcements, I just double checked and am subscribed. Is this along with registration email problems or something diff? Thanks again,
Kathy

Yes, we are still trying to get them to recognize it is a valid email but they certainly don't appear to address it quickly despite telling us 48-72 hours. Hopefully it will be sorted out soon.
4 years 2 months ago #747247 by Kathy McClain
Thanks. I don’t know if this has anything to do with it, but when I try to use auto fill in Safari for my email address I get told it’s not a valid address, so if I’m in that browser I have to type the whole address in every time . I never have had that happen in Chrome or Explorer.
4 years 2 weeks ago #761975 by monika zweifel
Hello,
My name is Monika and my dogs name is Cruise. He is young, almost 6 months German shepherd.
My question is about harness, collar dilemma. I understand that we suppose to switch from collar to harness at the beginning and end of tracking. My problem is dog is still just walking on the harness since I didn't start walking him on the collar yet. Should I walk him even for some distance to track on collar and switch to harness to attempt make a distinction?
Thank you very much
Best,Monika
3 years 11 months ago #775416 by Molly Bredenberg
I’ve been unsubscribed from my own thread in the magic mats class twice in two days now. I have not been using any emoji’s, I kind of remember that being a thing when we switched to this website. Is there something else I’m doing wrong?
3 years 11 months ago #776008 by Teri Martin

I’ve been unsubscribed from my own thread in the magic mats class twice in two days now. I have not been using any emoji’s, I kind of remember that being a thing when we switched to this website. Is there something else I’m doing wrong?

Hi Molly,

There is an existing glitch in the forum software that will unsubscribe you when you go in and edit your gold post. We have been waiting for a year for a patch from the software people but nothing yet. The only thing to do is to remember to subscribe again to the thread if you make any edits.
3 years 11 months ago #776181 by Molly Bredenberg
Oh thanks for the info!
3 years 11 months ago #778688 by kim kane
How many minutes of video are we allowed/expected to send?
Attachments:
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #780355 by Teri Martin

kim kane wrote: How many minutes of video are we allowed/expected to send?

Generally most classes are six minutes per week for the gold level students. It can vary a bit by instructor how they allow that time but usually the max video length would be two minutes (three videos per wee) but many instructors allow a total of six minutes with a max single video of two minutes but you can have multiple videos up to the limit ( ie 30 sec. 2 min, 90 sec, 30 sec, 90 sec).