POST ALL QUESTIONS HERE in this thread or send email to help@fenziacademy.com

3 years 9 months ago #794675 by Imogene Sevin
I purchased a private session with Nicole and it appears in my current courses but I have absolutely no idea what I have to do to post the material I want her to review. It looks like there should be some way to set up my own topic in a forum but there isn't any button to push. Help!
The topic has been locked.
3 years 9 months ago #794867 by Teri Martin

Imogene Sevin wrote: I purchased a private session with Nicole and it appears in my current courses but I have absolutely no idea what I have to do to post the material I want her to review. It looks like there should be some way to set up my own topic in a forum but there isn't any button to push. Help!

Hi Imogene, this should now be working for you :).
3 years 4 months ago #848861 by Debbie Waldon
I feel totally illiterate when it comes to posting my videos to you tube. I have an ASUS notepad, which is really slow, and Samsung 7s smart phone and a go pro at my disposal. Is there an editing software that you can recommend, or a class on editing video somewhere?
2 years 11 months ago #905521 by Gale Meyer
I have no problem accessing forums using my iMac. However, when I try to access my forums though my android phone, I get an error message that says "401 unauthorized." Can you suggest how I might be able to access the forums from my android device?
Regards
Gale Meyer
2 years 11 months ago - 2 years 11 months ago #905861 by Teri Martin

Gale Meyer wrote: I have no problem accessing forums using my iMac. However, when I try to access my forums though my android phone, I get an error message that says "401 unauthorized." Can you suggest how I might be able to access the forums from my android device?
Regards
Gale Meyer

Hi Gale, it sounds like you aren't signed in? You can only access the class forums if you are signed into the FDSA website on your device.
2 years 10 months ago #916754 by Tammy Mohr
When people post questions in the forum, can I read the replies? I can't seem to find that anywhere?
2 years 10 months ago #923554 by Tammy Mohr
Hi, I am not a gold member but Can I read the answers to the questions in the forum?
2 years 9 months ago #926869 by Kayla Uylingco and The_Toby_Project
Replied by Kayla Uylingco and The_Toby_Project on topic POST ALL QUESTIONS HERE in this thread or send email to help@fenziacademy.com
I am having a similar problem on my iphone
Attachments:
2 years 9 months ago #927406 by Teri Martin
Hi Kayla,

I'm not quite sure what issue you refer to when you say "similar problem". If you are referring to forum errors then almost all of those are caused by a hand-typed emoticon (smiley) in your message post. I would suggest removing any of those and retrying your post. You are welcome to use the smiley option included within the class forum. Another possible problem may be how you are typing in your running time. Sometimes if you use a lot of brackets or symbols the system gets confused. Try typing in something like Week 2 - total time is 3:50 instead of a formula with brackets or symbols and see if that fixes it.

If neither of those work then please send an email to help@fenziacademy.com with your username and password as well as the EXACT message you are trying to post and we can look into further for you.
2 years 6 months ago #959012 by Rachel White
Hi Dibley and I have really enjoyed working through the precision heeling seminar, would you be able to recommend the course that we should sign up to next to continue our learning? Thank you Rachel (From Australia)
2 years 6 months ago #967111 by Cristina Meyer
Beg your pardon if this is the wrong place to ask -

But please, someone could recommend me a "Video Editor (Android) for Dummies"?

No special effects, just cutting, putting short clips together and, maybe, add text. No need for music, changing backgrounds, slimming me down, enhancing dog coat or whatever.

Thank you!!
2 years 6 months ago #967808 by Robyn B
Hi Cristina
I usually just go into "Microsoft photos" and it has a tab "Edit and Create" and I edit my videos there. It is pretty easy. You can add title pages and trim the clips etc. I have just got to find out how to post on YouTube, which I am not sure of yet.
2 years 5 months ago #968255 by Amy Johnson
Not a huge concern, but is there a fix for pictures uploading sideways?
2 years 5 months ago #968388 by Linda Brodzik
I signed on as a Gold student, but will not be using this option. I got what a wanted to get out of watching the video tutorial and will not be sending in video, mostly due to an unexpected time restraint. If it is possible I would like to offer my video feedback option to someone else. I am not looking for a refund ... just trying to pay forward a benefit I payed for but will not be using.
2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #968548 by Beth Gordon
I am not sure if this is a known issue, but attempting to post a message with an emoji will throw a Kunena error like this. This screenshot is on my phone but I was able to replicate the issue on my desktop. Specifically, I tried to use the "slightly smiling" emoji; not sure if others are affected or not.

Edit: This is probably how to fix it if you want to, show to your sysadmin: www.kunena.org/forum/k5-1-support-archiv...-replying-or-quoting
Attachments: