POST ALL QUESTIONS HERE in this thread or send email to help@fenziacademy.com

2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 4 months ago #641462 by Teri Martin
Please post your questions here. You may also wish to email help@fenziacademy.com instead as likely may receive a faster response.
The topic has been locked.
2 years 6 months ago #643105 by Sharon Domier
Not a rush, but I am curious what the round dot by my name means? Have I been tagged as bad?
Attachments:
The topic has been locked.
2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 4 months ago #643531 by Teri Martin

Sharon Domier wrote: Not a rush, but I am curious what the round dot by my name means? Have I been tagged as bad?


I believe it is just to say that there is attachment in the thread. Nothing to be concerned or worried about.
The topic has been locked.
1 year 10 months ago #724862 by Sheryl A Evans
Teri, can you tell me how my post in my Gold thread ended up showing twice? If it is something I did, I do not want to do it again!! LOL!!!
The topic has been locked.
1 year 10 months ago #725014 by Teri Martin

Sheryl A Evans wrote: Teri, can you tell me how my post in my Gold thread ended up showing twice? If it is something I did, I do not want to do it again!! LOL!!!


It was likely just an internet blip when you posted. Nothing to worry about.
The topic has been locked.
1 year 10 months ago #725967 by Nikki Markle
I have been having trouble trying to purchase classes from my phone. I want to buy the prereq BH305, I can see the enroll button and click it but nothing happens. I do most everything on my phone so possibly that is the issue. Maybe there is a mobile site that would work better?
The topic has been locked.
1 year 10 months ago #727488 by Teri Martin

Nikki Markle wrote: I have been having trouble trying to purchase classes from my phone. I want to buy the prereq BH305, I can see the enroll button and click it but nothing happens. I do most everything on my phone so possibly that is the issue. Maybe there is a mobile site that would work better?


Hi Nikki. Registration for the December classes closed on December 15th. This includes the prerequisite classes related to December.
The topic has been locked.
1 year 9 months ago #733592 by Judy Huffman
where do you type? I cannot find the area to type...,
The topic has been locked.
1 year 9 months ago #733929 by Teri Martin

Judy Huffman wrote: where do you type? I cannot find the area to type...,


Hi Judy, I need some more information please. Where are you trying to type?
The topic has been locked.
1 year 8 months ago #736337 by Stephanie Warme
Hi,

I am wondering what I need to do to embed my video in my post in the class homework thread. In the homework thread, other students have their videos embedded in their posts, but my post only shows the link for my video.
The topic has been locked.
1 year 8 months ago #736358 by Teri Martin

Stephanie Warme wrote: Hi,

I am wondering what I need to do to embed my video in my post in the class homework thread. In the homework thread, other students have their videos embedded in their posts, but my post only shows the link for my video.


Hi Stephanie, you just need to use the share button from youtube and then copy/paste the link over.

From our help section:
How do I post videos to the forum?
First, upload the video to your YouTube account. Then copy and paste the link to the video into the forum message. The video cannot be private; it must be either public or unlisted. You do not need to use any special formatting, as our forum software will automatically embed the video into the message for you. If you want to see what your message looks like before submitting it, click the "Preview" button.
The topic has been locked.
1 year 8 months ago #737274 by Kathy McClain
Hi. I don’t think there used to be, but is there a way now to mark lectures read to avoid reclicking around all the time? Thank you.
The topic has been locked.
1 year 8 months ago #741097 by Mary-Ellen Kelm
Hi - thanks for this thread. I'm doing that (pasting the share url) but my video does not appear. What am I doing wrong?
Mary-Ellen & Dixie

PS is there a preferred browser?
The topic has been locked.
1 year 8 months ago #741867 by Teri Martin

Kathy McClain wrote: Hi. I don’t think there used to be, but is there a way now to mark lectures read to avoid reclicking around all the time? Thank you.


No sorry, we don't have that capability.
The topic has been locked.
1 year 8 months ago #741877 by Teri Martin
Hi Dixie. I have fixed the last video you had but forgot to note the original post.

When you go into youtube then click share video and copy /paste the link information that appears in that box. Do not pick embed or other choices (facebook etc).

support.google.com/youtube/answer/57741?...form%3DDesktop&hl=en
The topic has been locked.
Powered by Kunena Forum