Agility Brags

5 years 9 months ago #536109 by Colleen Bragg
Agility Brags was created by Colleen Bragg
I just noticed this part of the forums, so I thought I would share the past week or so of brags on my boys.

Last Monday, we received our AKC Trick Dog Advanced Certificates in the mail. Armada is a fairly shut down dog, so getting his TKA was huge. Trek was supposed to do the test with my boyfriend, but Jeremy had to go out of town for work, so I ended up having to handle Trek as well!

This past weekend we attended our 2nd AKC Trial together, as a little family. Armada earned his NA on Saturday, so we moved up to Open on Sunday. He did great in Open, but popped out of his weaves twice, so we didn't Q. This dog was having a BLAST!!!! We Qd in JWW on Saturday, and earned his NAJ title on Sunday! Pending AKC approval Armada will be formally known as: CH Allyn Tyme to Batten Down the Hatches RE NA NAJ THD CGCA TKA!!!

Trek, and my boyfriend, didn't Q on Saturday, but they had small brags with Trek staying engaged and not visiting the judge or ring crew. Things came together for team Trek on Sunday. They Qd and got 1st place in both Standard and JWW!!! Their first every Qs together as a team!!! After Trek's trick dog title he is formally known as: CH Allyn Warp Speed 7...Engage RI CGC TKA.

The agility wouldn't have been successful without Loretta's Agility Basics 2 class and Barbara's Love 'Em and Weave 'Em class!

Please Log in to join the conversation.