On this page you can purchase the instructor's lecture notes and video examples for classes that are offering a more advanced class in the current term. For example, if you wish to take "Nosework 2" in the current term, then you can purchase the instructor's notes for "Nosework 1".
When you buy the class as a lecture-only option, you do not get access to the forums, since they've been archived after the class ended. We offer this option for people who are interested in taking a more advanced class, but missed the pre-requisite class when it was offered.
We do NOT recommmend this option - we believe that the value of the forums is great, and ideally classes will be taken as they are offered. However, we also understand that some students may be new to the academy, and therefore not available to enroll when the class was offered. Please note that there is no discount, so please take the classes when they are offered if at all possible!
Please select the link class you want to purchase, and then go to the Registration tab on the class page to purchase the lectures.
On this page you can purchase selected retired classes. These are the classes that we are not going to run again, but we offer access to the lectures from the last time the class was run. When you buy a retired class, the lectures will appear directly in your library, under the "Retired classes" heading. Retired classes do not have the forums.
- FE110: Raising a Performance Puppy taught by Deborah Jones
- FE160: It's All Tricks! taught by Deborah Jones, Judy Keller
- FE260: I’m just little! Foundation skills for smaller competition dogs taught by Denise Fenzi
- OB260: Advanced Confidence Building for the Obedience and Rally Ring taught by Denise Fenzi
- OB310: Ob-ility taught by Denise Fenzi
- FE180: Drives and Control 1 - Imprinting a Balance taught by Shade Whitesel
- FE185: Drives and Control 2 - Creating a Balance taught by Shade Whitesel
- SH310: IPO Obedience - Sit Down Stand out of Motions taught by Shade Whitesel
- SH340: IPO Obedience: Sendout and Down Stay taught by Shade Whitesel