A New Rally TItle

7 years 9 months ago #269728 by Linda Bane
A New Rally TItle was created by Linda Bane
My 18-,month-old Golden got her Rally Novice title today! (And a 2nd place ribbon as well!)

Now this has to be a brag because we have never been to a Real-life class, a match, had a mentor, or ANYTHING other than the Fenzi Academy classes. So yes it is totally possible to do it even with "only" online classes! *AND* even if you only take the Fenzi classes at the bronze level, because that's all I ever do.

All of the classes we took helped get us there but the ones that helped the *most* for this degree (in order) were 1) Engagement (seriously take that one), 2) Precision Heeling, 3) the first Rally class (Rally 101?) and 4) Cookie Jar Games.

My only suggestion would be to not take the Weaves Love Them and Flaunt Them class at the same time as you are doing novice-level rally because there was a Serpentine Weave Once in the ring today and she just boldly charged into them like "I LOVE them! I FLAUNT them!" and did the weaves with me trailing at the end of the leash (10-point deduction), even though it was around cones instead of poles...frankly though, I'd consider that to be a brag as well! (Because that's cool, the Weaves Love Them and Flaunt Them class totally works!)

Please Log in to join the conversation.